This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Inn at Grinshill has six sumptuous bedrooms and a beautiful garden set in the heart of the Shropshire countryside combined with an oak panelled bar and elegantly understated restaurant. Formerly a coaching inn, the Inn at Grinshill evokes a sense of its own history. Above all else, we and our team work to ensure our guests enjoy the very best in hospitality.
The Inn at Grinshill is a Grade 2 listed Georgian property, in a conservation area, located in the lee of Grinshill which is a site of special scientific interest and an area of outstanding natural beauty. There is a little train station in the next village which is a short stroll away, adding to the charm of this rural retreat.
- Disabled Facilities, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Car parking available onsite
- Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Disabled Access Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 18 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet