- 1 guest reviews
"Beautiful room with exposed beams. Self service breakfast in the room. Cereal, fruit toast, croissants, freshly laid eggs, chocolate crepes,..."
About the hotel
Whether you're looking for relaxation or adventure, Devon's Duck n Dane B&B in Hawkchurch is an ideal base for your local holiday outings or for sightseeing trips in the region. You'll also find all the peace and quiet you need to escape from the usual pressures of life. Devon's Duck n Dane B&B, bed and breakfast in Hawkchurch, offers a double room with ensuite and walk in wardrobe.
Look forward to a wonderful holiday with us in the beautiful coastal Devon/Dorset boarders. We are here to make your stay as comfortable and relaxing as possible. Our large, vaulted ceiling bedroom awaits you with everything you need. Come and explore the Devon, Dorset and Somerset boarders, the Jurassic coastline and interesting market towns. Why not book now for a short break of 1 night or a whole week, it's up to you! Remember, we are dog and children friendly too! If you’re interested in a holiday, weekend or overnight stay in the Devon, Dorset and Somerset boarders, then there's plenty to interest you and lots to do. We are here to ensure your stay will be pleasant and offer you excellent accommodation in our spacious vaulted ceiling room with a continental breakfast. Please note, there is an extra £10 charge per child per night
- Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Pets Allowed, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV
- Games Console, Video/DVD Library, [Channels] News
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 17 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Beautiful room with exposed beams.
Self service breakfast in the room. Cereal, fruit toast, croissants, freshly laid eggs, chocolate crepes,...