- 23 guest reviews
"We had a very pleasant stay at the hotel. Lovely surroundings complimented by friendly, helpful staff. Wouldn't hesitate to stay again...."
"Room decor was tired in need of refurb. Wallpaper peeling signs of damp flaking paint one light not working and be duvet very lumpy...."
"Chimney House Hotel and Restaurant...."
"Although dinner was enjoyable, it was not good value for the cost. Breakfast was very poor. Instead of the drinks machine it would be better..."
"Very good value...."
About the hotel
Nestled within 8 acres of tranquil grounds just 500 meters from Junction 17 of the M6, this Tudor-style Country House offers a stylish restaurant with free Wi-Fi and on-site parking. Ideally positioned between the historic market towns of Sandbach and Congleton, this charming half-timbered Hotel has undergone a full refurbishment, combining original period character with the best of modern comfort. Perfect for both business and leisure, each of the 50 en-suite bedrooms have been individually designed and decorated with stylish, contemporary furnishings.
The welcoming Patio Restaurant offers a modern brassiere-style dining experience whilst the bar serves a delightful range of speciality drinks and a full lounge menu. Just a 20 minute drive from Stoke-on-Trent and 40 minutes from Manchester, it is the perfect base from which to explore the area. The many nearby attractions include Alton Towers, Chester Zoo, the Peak District, Tatton Park and the cities of Crewe and Chester.
- Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Pets Allowed, Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
65% would recommend it to a friend
Very enjoyable stay at chimney house hotel
We had a very pleasant stay at the hotel.
Lovely surroundings complimented by friendly, helpful staff. Wouldn't hesitate to stay again.
Could be better
Room decor was tired in need of refurb.
Wallpaper peeling signs of damp flaking paint one light not working and be duvet very lumpy.