- 5 guest reviews
"Lovely room, all new furnishings. Great restaurant too...."
"A lovely place to say super hotel will be back...."
"Very nice !..."
"My Fiance & I stayed in the Ernest room which was lovely & spacious. The bed was comfortable and clean as was the bathroom. Welcomed & show..."
"I wanted to try somewhere different to the larger hotels on the island, but that still had the convenience of being in the centre. Banjo fit..."
About the hotel
Banjo is located next to St Helier's historic Market in a restored 10,000 sq ft former Victorian Gentlemen's Club. The design of Banjo is inspired by some of the most stunning boutique hotels, urban brasseries and bars from around the world whilst retaining the best features of 8 Beresford Street, a building that was purpose-built for entertaining. Banjo contains its own urban oasis on the second floor with four individually decorated bedrooms.
They range from a luxurious 45 m2 two-bedroom suite to a 20 m2 boutique hotel room, are individually decorated by the Jersey Pottery design team and all have beautiful en suite bathrooms and king-size beds with Naturalmat organic and non-allergenic mattresses made with luxurious materials including cashmere, British lamb's wool and mohair. The mini-bars are stocked with complimentary drinks and snacks and rooms have Nespresso coffee machine, BOSE music centre with iPod dock, flat screen T. V. and phones enabling guests to make free local calls. In keeping with Banjo¡'s aim of providing a "Five Star" private guest house experience, Banjo does not provide in-room dining, laundry, fax machines, a gym or a 24 hour concierge but most services are available nearby and our team will be delighted to help you locate anything you need if they can't provide it. And of course there are always the wonderful facilities on the floors below to enjoy whether you are a business visitor, on holiday or just want a short trip to wonderful bed after dinner! The Dining Room and Brasserie, each with their own individual style, offer lunch and dinner for up to 120 people. The Banjo Cafe-Bar, with its stunning atrium roof, can accommodate 60 guests for drinks, cocktails, bar snacks and lighter meals. Banjo has three private dining and conference/event rooms on the first floor. Please note that Banjo Brasserie and Dining Room is CLOSED for lunch and dinner on Sundays. Deluxe Continental Breakfast available for additional charge served in Banjo Bar from 8 a. m. to 11 a. m. Monday to Saturday. On Sunday breakfast can be served either in your room or in the bar from 8. 00 -10. 00 a. m. Check out is 11 a. m. Check-in on Sunday only by prior arrangement confirmed by email.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, Wedding Licence, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Wake Up Call Available, Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
- CD Player, CD Library, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 23:00
- Up to 1 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Huge Room, immaculate, clean
Lovely room, all new furnishings.
Great restaurant too....
Beautiful room lovely and lean excellent staff.
A lovely place to say super hotel will be back....