- 7 guest reviews
"Lovely place to stay. Top notch!..."
"This small B &B is first class. Hosts are very friendly and nothing was too much trouble. Breakfast was a delight, one of the best ever expe..."
"It was our first visit to Exmouth and Devon for many years . We saw a program on country file some months ago and thought it was worth a vis..."
"I received a very warm welcome and could not fault the service that I was given. Would definitely stay again and recommend to others...."
"A short break to attend a friend's 80th birthday celebrations. The accommodation was ideally situated and very close to the shore. Easy acce..."
About the hotel
Caron and Mark welcome you to Cranleigh a small and beautiful boutique B and B on the Exmouth Estuary and just yards from the South West Coast path and the 2 Miles of glorious sandy Beaches, The location is quiet and convenient with Exmouth town a 15 mins
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Golf 18 Hole, Fitness Centre, Mountain Bike Hire, Bowls, Tennis Courts, Snooker/Billiards, Fishing, Horse Riding, Sailing, CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Radio
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Cranleigh Bed and Breakfast
Lovely place to stay.
First time visitor
This small B &B is first class.
Hosts are very friendly and nothing was too much trouble. Breakfast was a delight, one of the best ever expe...