This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Situated on the main thoroughfare in Swords, Co. Dublin, and formerly known as The Hawthorn, Forty Four Main Street has been extensively refurbished to a very high standard. Popular with local residents and guests from further afield, the plush banquette seating invites you to settle in and relax with a beverage and perhaps, a bite to eat.
An excellent spot in which to watch the latest sporting fixture, the atmosphere also lends itself to a more intimate night out. Our proximity to Dublin Airport (a five minute drive) makes a stay in one of our fourteen luxurious ensuite bedrooms a must for those who wish to overnight in the vicinity of the airport while in a more relaxed setting
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- [Channels] News
Useful Info Show/hide
- 15:00 00:00
- Up to 9 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet