"Great location for easy access to beaches, town centre. Small but very clean and tidy room with great view of the sun set across the broads..."
"I was very surprised at the quality of the room after reading some of the reviews. The room was very clean and large enough for my needs. As..."
"We read all the previous reviews beforehand and were worried. Yes, the club does stay open until 2pm but as we were out at a party until abo..."
About the hotel
**BRAND NEW EXECUTIVE DOUBLE ROOM** Available from January 2016. 107 Bar & Canteen is modern stylish accommodation. Its location is just a few yards from the Norfolk Broads and Yacht Marina and boasts it's own stylish Restaurant & Bar with great food & real ale offerings.
Our wine list is full and varied with wines from around the globe plus a selection of fantastic champagne and sparkling wines. Wi-Fi Internet is available throughout our accommodation for those who need to keep in touch.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Smoking allowed in public areas, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- 15:00 22:00
- Up to 5 years old
- 17/04/2013 to 06/04/2022 - Check-in at 107 Bar and Canteen, 107 Bridge Road, NR32 3LN. Rooms accessed via External Staircase to the rear of the Restaurant until July 2016. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
36% would recommend it to a friend
Not what we expected!
Firstly the room was completely different to the pictures...
The room was very unclean, when we showered, the base filled with water, which limited time in there and the second person had to wait half an hour to shower next. The tap on the wash basin sprayed water everywhere when turned on which only stayed on for all of a second.
Upon booking, we were unaware that the place was a nightclub. The music didn't stop until 2am and we were put right above this.
Disappointed to say the least
The room was very basic, however I was very disappointed by the cleanliness of the room especially the bathroom.
The shower didn't function proper and a horrid noise from the toilet kept us up most of the night.