This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Staverton Hall is a Georgian family house on the edge of Staverton, a pretty Northamptonshire village. The house is set within 10 acres of land and has stunning views looking out across Warwickshire. There are four comfortable bedrooms and breakfast is served around one table in the elegant dining room/drawing room.
Recently featured in The Guardian as "one of the best new British B&Bs", we provide refreshments on arrival, fresh milk each morning and newspapers on request.
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Smoking allowed in public areas, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Childrens Facilities - Indoor, Childrens Facilities - Outdoor, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Outdoor Pool, Croquet, Snooker/Billiards, Horse Riding, Video/DVD Library, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- 16:00 21:00
- Up to 17 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet