- 17 guest reviews
"Cannot fault the apartment, location the communication or the overall experience. Incredible value for money and some of the touches with fo..."
"Really impressed with the apartment. Stayed here two nights and the location was ideal for both exploring Norwich and Norfolk. The apartment..."
"Great location. Tim very helpful. Very comfortable bed & bedding. Kitchen unexpectedly well stocked. Everything of high quality. Much nicer..."
"The host was extremely welcoming and helpful and the studio apartment was spotless and well equipped. Although self-catering, warm fresh cro..."
"The apartment was small but very clean, and the shower was excellent. Angel was great, from giving me details on the Norwich area, to giving..."
About the hotel
Situated in the historic Tombland area of central Norwich, the Fishergate Apartments boast free Wi-Fi and fully equipped kitchens. The modern apartments are just 15 minutes’ walk from Norwich Railway Station. Overlooking the River Wensum and the historic Fishergate street, the stylish apartments feature wooden floors, and a flat-screen TV.
The fully fitted kitchen features a dishwasher, oven, and a microwave. The city of Norwich is home to numerous restaurants, pubs, and clubs, all within 5 minutes' walk of the Fishergate Apartments. Norwich’s Chapelfield Shopping Centre is a 15-minute stroll away. The historic Norwich Cathedral is just 2 minutes’ walk away.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Concierge
- Airport Shuttle, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free)
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:30 20:00
- Up to 10 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Cannot fault the apartment, location the communication or the overall experience.
Incredible value for money and some of the touches with fo...
Really impressed with the apartment.
Stayed here two nights and the location was ideal for both exploring Norwich and Norfolk. The apartment...