- Very Good
- 50 guest reviews
"Although I didn't get much time to enjoy, great stay and brilliant hotel. Like all hotels I requested prices for future stays and when stayi..."
"Booked late, so limited choice of hotels available, fully aware of NYE inflated prices, but very expensive for area. Would be interested to..."
"Great hotel great for city centre and docks all our needs met great staff..."
"We stayed here for our first wedding anniversary as we loved our first stay here. I organised flowers on arrival which were in the room and..."
"The Richmond apart-hotel is ideal for couples wishing to spend time together and still have their privacy. We were able to relax with some h..."
About the hotel
The Best Western Premier Collection Richmond Hotel offers an "experience exclusive to you", from the boutique R Bar & Brassiere, to a selection of rooms ranging from our Classic Double/Twin Rooms to our elegant Suites, extending to our One, Two or Three bedroom Apartments. Our property boasts that all area's and bedrooms have free wi-fi, luxury bathroom's with luxury toiletries, flat-screen 50 inch TV's, Air-conditioning, Hair-dryers, Laptop Size In-Room Safes, tea and coffee facilities, Mini fridges with complimentary mineral water and fresh milk. The UNESCO World Heritage Albert Dock site, Echo Arena, Matthew Street (The Cavern Club) and Liverpool One Shopping Centre are a short walk from the property, while Anfield & Goodison Stadiums are circa 2 miles away.
We offer a section of conference and event rooms, offering weddings, birthdays, murder mystery nights and fantastic All Inclusive Christmas Party Night Guests will be required to give a pre-authorisation of a credit card or cash deposit for rooms on arrival.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite, Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- 08/02/2016 to 30/12/2022 - The hotel will take a 20% deposit on all apartment bookings and any major events, such as Grand National 2017. The car park is currently unavailable due to reconstruction work. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
Although I didn't get much time to enjoy, great stay and brilliant hotel.
Like all hotels I requested prices for future stays and when stayi...
New Year's Eve Stay
Booked late, so limited choice of hotels available, fully aware of NYE inflated prices, but very expensive for area.
Would be interested to...