This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Two Seasons Coron Island Resort & Spa is set on a tropical peninsula in Malaroyroy, conveniently located a scenic 40-minute speedboat ride away from the town of Coron. Dotted with coconut trees, Two Seasons is a turtle and giant clam sanctuary as well as the first eco-friendly luxury island resort in Coron. A 200 meter west side beach and another 200 meter east side beach with mangroves, sandbar connecting to an islet, lush tropical gardens, and a vibrant house reef are the hallmarks of this beautiful unique resort.
Note: For safety and security reasons, resort guests are strictly prohibited from hiring boats and tour guides/tour operators from Coron Town. Unregistered persons/boats will not be allowed entry at the resort.
- Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Babysitting services, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Smoking allowed in public areas, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Childrens Facilities - Indoor, Childrens Facilities - Outdoor
- Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Business Centre
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Outdoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Massage, Jacuzzi, Snooker/Billiards, Fishing, Sailing, Video/DVD Library, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free)
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- By 12:00 hours
- Up to 2 years old
- 08/02/2013 to 12/03/2017 - It is highly suggested to take the earliest flight from Manila to Busuanga (Coron) and to avoid the latest flight from Busuanga (Coron) in order to have sufficient travel time The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet