This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The historic Wombwell Arms Wass is an unwrecked English country inn with stone flagged floors, beamed ceilings, log fire, real ales and real food. It has a relaxed, friendly atmosphere and is a lively blend of pub, restaurant and rooms. No music, no mobile phones, gaming machines or fast food.
Popular with locals, walkers, cyclists, families and visitors to nearby Ampleforth College. Beautifully situated in the rolling hills and woodland of this quiet corner of the North York Moors National park. The romantic ruins of Byland Abbey are on the outskirts of the village. We are a Free house. Our hand-pulled Yorkshire ales include Timothy Taylor’s Landlord, Black Sheep Bitter and a rotating guest ale, usually from local micro breweries. We also serve more than 35 wines, with a selection of 9 by the glass. Our 3 en-suite letting rooms have all been refurbished to a high standard. We recently featured in THE TIMES as one of the top 50 places in which to eat in the British countryside. Our menu is traditional British with a South African twist.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet