- Very Good
- 21 guest reviews
"Kevin is a attentive host and very welcoming. Having only been at the hotel for 6 weeks it will be difficult to give a review as the true po..."
"Absolutely nothing is too much trouble for the new owners of this hotel. Everyone on the team is incredibly welcoming and will go above and..."
"Only stayed for one night but felt at home. Nice room, nice people, nice stay...."
"We had a ground floor annex room which was perfect as we had our dog. It was clean, spacious and comfortable. The breakfast was excellent, a..."
"Started to have a look around as the nearest Premier Inn has become more expensive than a Spa break, glad I did as I would have never found..."
About the hotel
Our eleven bedroom hotel is a wonderfully situated, family run hotel, within half a mile of one of the great achievements of Victorian engineering, spectacular scenery and a fabulous area for outdoor enthusiasts. We offer good quality accommodation, excellent home-cooked food, an interesting wine list, a warm local atmosphere in our friendly bar, with real ales and a variety of malt whiskies. It is the perfect base from which to explore the breath-taking scenery and fantastic wildlife of Mid-Wales, often described as 'Wales' best kept secret'.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Pets Allowed, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Mountain Bike Hire, Fishing, Horse Riding, [Channels] News
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 14 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
95% would recommend it to a friend
Beautiful building dating back to 1880
Kevin is a attentive host and very welcoming.
Having only been at the hotel for 6 weeks it will be difficult to give a review as the true po...
A Warm Welsh Welcome
Absolutely nothing is too much trouble for the new owners of this hotel.
Everyone on the team is incredibly welcoming and will go above and...