- Very Good
- 108 guest reviews
"I recommend this lovely guesthouse, friendly and family run, amazing views, great position on the high street, spacious room, lovely breakfa..."
"Don’t expect anything fancy for the price as it is a budget B&B, but the room was spotlessly clean and very warm (which was most welcome as..."
"Great host, called me before arrival and helped me park the car. Clean room overlooking the Black Bull and Parsonage path - perfect. Situate..."
"We have stayed several times and have always enjoyed our stay. The rooms are bright, fresh, clean and comfortable. Warm and welcoming hosts,..."
About the hotel
Established in 1987, we are a friendly family owned guest house. Situated at the top of the famous cobbled Haworth Main Street opposite the Bronte church. We are two minutes walk from the Bronte Parsonage and the famous Yorkshire Moors.
The Worth Valley steam railway is just a 10 minute walk away. Ample parking is available outside the guest house or close by. Rooms to the rear of the building have panoramic views of the surrounding moors, whilst those at the front overlook Haworth's famous Main street. Built around 1640 you will delight in it's quaintness, the oak beams, intricate passageways and millstone grit exterior. Our breakfast rooms has the best views in the village. The Apothecary has had many uses in the past 400 years, including an inn, the Co-Op (see pulley wheel at the top of the building) private dwelling and a book shop. One can only wonder at the lives and dramas played out over the years.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Sauna, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 17 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
94% would recommend it to a friend
I recommend this lovely guesthouse, friendly and family run, amazing views, great position on the high street, spacious room, lovely breakfa...
Good Budget B&B
Don’t expect anything fancy for the price as it is a budget B&B, but the room was spotlessly clean and very warm (which was most welcome as...