- 7 guest reviews
"A classic bb experience..."
"Convenient, quiet and comfortable. Warm welcome. Good value...."
"We stayed for 2 nights the service was very good, we had a meal in the pub on the Friday night there was no fault with it at all. We did fin..."
"Spacious accommodation,pristine , massive tennis court size comfy bed, no traffic noise, blissful sleep. Friendly manager & staff. Delicious..."
"Nice, spotlessly clean room. Very friendly, welcoming staff. Very nice evening meal and excellent breakfast. We only stayed one night but co..."
About the hotel
The River Don Tavern & Lodge is a delightful village inn with self-contained ground floor en-suite rooms, next to the beer garden / orchard, with ample parking. Pets are allowed in some rooms, and disabled room available. Wi-fi is available within the inn.
Food is available every evening and carvery all day Sunday together with CAMRA award winning ales and full wine list. The inn is situated on the Isle of Axholme close to good motorway links, amidst open countryside with miles of walking/cycling possible and many bird and nature reserves close by. For heritage hunters, half-way between the historic cities of Lincoln and York the River Don provides an excellent base from which to explore, or closer to hand Normanby Hall,or Epworth and the history of the Wesleys. Contractors welcome.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Pets Allowed, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Meeting Facilities
- Restaurant, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Bar
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 16 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
A classic bb experience...
A good choice
Convenient, quiet and comfortable.
Warm welcome. Good value....