This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Majestic Hotel Kuala Lumpur includes the original Hotel Majestic, the luxurious residence with the Neo-Classical details documented as a national heritage site under the Malaysian Antiquities Act. This colonial building opened in 1932, and it became one of the greatest hotels of Southeast Asia in its time. Perfectly restored by YTL Hotels, The Majestic Hotel Kuala Lumpur features 300 elegant rooms and suites, 2 restaurants, a tea lounge, spa and meeting facilities including a ballroom seating 1200 for banquets.
Ideally situated in the historical mile of the city centre, it is just 5 minutes from Sentral Station and the only Leading Hotel of the World in Kuala Lumpur.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Babysitting services, Cots available, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Interconnecting rooms available, Doctor on call, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite, Park and Ride
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Business Centre
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Outdoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 11 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet