- Very Good
- 3 guest reviews
"Historic and comfortable...."
"Very nice clean hotel and very friendly staff. Location couldn't be more central...."
"Comfortable room. Lovely beds and shower was good. Food was just OK. Bit disappointed that I was charged the same amount for "room only" as..."
About the hotel
The Premier hotel at the heart of Totnes . Located in the very centre of beautiful Totnes, The Royal Seven Stars Hotel is perfectly placed to enjoy everything South Devon has to offer… Consistently named in the ‘World’s Funkiest Towns’ list, Totnes is an amazing place to be There’s a lot to do and, being in the centre of town, the Royal Seven Stars is right in amongst it all. Whether you want a bit of art, there’s a glass blowing studio, or whether you want a bit of sport, there’s a leisure centre.
Totnes is very central with a major rail station. It is also within just a few miles of many golf courses. Feel free to browse this section to find out more about what Totnes has for you Today one of the best ways to experience the quirky ambience of this unique South Devon market town is to stay at the Royal Seven Stars Hotel, located close to the bridge over the River Dart and the historic town centre of Totnes.
- 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Music
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Royal Seven Stars Hotel
Historic and comfortable....
Very nice clean hotel and very friendly staff.
Location couldn't be more central....