This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Quest New Plymouth offers 40 modern Studio, One Bedroom and Two Bedroom Apartments. Conveniently located in the heart of the CBD, directly across from Centre City Shopping Centre and a two minute walk from the award winning Coastal Walkway, New Plymouth’s Puke Ariki Museum and Information Centre. Quest New Plymouth is well located to service the accommodation requirements of New Plymouth’s corporate, educational and leisure guests.
The area around the sunny city of New Plymouth, located in the Taranaki region, is well-known for the beautiful Mount Taranaki, its black sand surfing beaches and magnificent parks and gardens. Quest New Plymouth is an ideal home away from home during your visit to Taranaki.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Interconnecting rooms available, Childrens Facilities - Outdoor, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Secretary Service
- Gymnasium, Mountain Bike Hire, Video/DVD Library, CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet