- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"Fantastic stay here that was great value for money. Had family room which was spacious enough and had bunk beds for the children. Top bunk v..."
About the hotel
Are you planning on a long trip a stop? Book a room in our hotel. In-room facilities include: TV trouser Press hairdryer Cosmetic wipes Shower Gel In addition, it provides a free parking lot directly in front of the room. A cot or a wheelchair ramp to the apartments can be reserved at time of booking.
Children stay free in parents' bed. The reception is in the rest house at the coffee bar and is staffed around the clock. Neu! Klicken Sie auf die Wörter oben, um Alternativübersetzungen zu bearbeiten und anzusehen. Schließen
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Hairdryer in each room, Childrens Facilities - Outdoor, Pets Allowed, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Wheelchair Access
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Foreign (European)
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- By 12:00 hours
- Up to 14 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Perfect motorway stopover
Fantastic stay here that was great value for money.
Had family room which was spacious enough and had bunk beds for the children. Top bunk very high but has safety side so no falling out. Good choice for breakfast. Map and directions are misleading as it isn't in Weibersbrunn, it is directly on the motorway at a service station. Other than that a modern, great overnight place to stay.