- Very Good
- 9 guest reviews
"A great place to stop at if your heading for the ferries to Ireland. Good clean rooms good food & great value for money...."
"Accommodation is set in a lovely location and the service is friendly and accommodating...."
"We have stayed many times before and enjoyed our stay this time. Mark is a fantastic host, making us feel very welcome ...."
"Mark went out of his way to help us really nice guy...great food...plenty of space for parking...nice quite area...staff really nice and hel..."
"superb traditional 'inn' excellent food, great pint and beautiful settings..."
About the hotel
A warm welcome awaits you at Y Giler Arms, a traditional Inn just off the historic A5 coaching route, a few miles from Betws-y-Coed on the edge of the Snowdonia National Park. From mountains to lakes, castles to coast, Y Giler is in the perfect location
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- Snooker/Billiards, [Channels] News, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- 16:00 22:00
- Up to 16 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
89% would recommend it to a friend
Y Giler Arms
A great place to stop at if your heading for the ferries to Ireland.
Good clean rooms good food & great value for money....
Y Giler Arms
Accommodation is set in a lovely location and the service is friendly and accommodating....