- Very Good
- 10 guest reviews
"Dominic and his team were fabulous. All the staff were super friendly and helpful I felt quite at home to be honest.Amazing location for bea..."
"Stayed here with my girlfriend. Negatives: checkout is at 10am which is an hour too early in my opinion and housekeeping actually knocked on..."
"excellent location and nice staff..."
"Hotel staff and service excellent. Food and cleanliness very good but décor a little bit tired.Could do with upgrade. We would revisit this..."
"Top class from start to end. honest, friendly and helpful staff. really nice room with a beautiful sea view and adequate breakfast...."
About the hotel
The Heritage Hotel is one of the best located hotels in Torquay with excellent seaviews from most of the rooms and especially from the large sun terrace outside our bar/restaurant - Applebys. With free car parking facilities, you can leave your car and explore the famous seaside resort on foot. If you have arrived by train then we are only a short taxi ride from the station with bus stops nearby.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Sauna, Jacuzzi, Snooker/Billiards, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 22:00
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
70% would recommend it to a friend
Friendly, clean and accomodating
Dominic and his team were fabulous.
All the staff were super friendly and helpful I felt quite at home to be honest.Amazing location for bea...
Stayed here with my girlfriend.
checkout is at 10am which is an hour too early in my opinion and housekeeping actually knocked on...