- Very Good
- 4 guest reviews
"The building itself was a beautiful building with lovely hanging baskets outside. The location was great and took a lovely walk down the bea..."
"We only stayed one night to celebrate our silver anniversary. This accommodation is handy for Weston town but far enough out to have a restf..."
About the hotel
Old Hall Accommodation in Uphill near Weston-super-Mare aims to provide the best hospitality, service and accommodation in and around Somerset. As soon as you walk through the door you will be given a warm and friendly welcome and assisted with your every requirement. Recently renovated and refurbished, each individually designed suite (named after precious gem stones) provides a welcoming retreat.
Each with walk-in shower rooms and luxurious king size beds make for an even more enjoyable stay! Set in a beautiful period building in the serene village of Uphill, Old Hall Accommodation is just five minutes from Weston-super-Mare town centre yet provides a quiet haven to relax in and enjoy your time in Somerset. A short two minute walk through the picturesque village takes you to the beach. Old Hall Accommodation is easy to find, has ample parking, renowned fine dining restaurant and provides the perfect location for meeting up with friends, family or business colleagues - the ideal base for exploring the South West.
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- Golf 18 Hole, Fishing, Sailing, CD Player
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Radio
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- 18:00 22:00
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
Found cleanliness of the room well below par.
Toilet seats not cleaned, room poorly vacuumed. There was live music that evening up to 11 pm but not told by management until I have paid for the room and only after I complained about toilet seat. Very poor Wi-Fi connection