- Very Good
- 17 guest reviews
"The hotel is in a central location. It has an old fashioned feel to it, but is spotlessly clean and the staff are extremely helpful and frie..."
"Cliff top, but next to the tramway (9am-9pm) down to the seafront which means the hotel benefits from being close to the town while also off..."
"Nice friendly hotel. Room was clean and had everything I needed. Food was good...."
"The service was excellent. I had a problem with a mattress which was too soft and the receptionist went out of her way to accommodate my nee..."
About the hotel
Situated in a commanding position overlooking the magnificent sweep of Scarboroughs South Bay. The Mount Hotel established over half a century ago has gained an outstanding reputation for providing high quality accommodation and superior service. The hotel has 48 bedrooms with 28 of these offering superb views over the South Bay.
A quality restaurant where breakfast is served with dinner available if required, also a fully stocked bar and comfortable lounges. The hotel offers a quiet location whilst only been minutes walk from the town center and the seafront.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Pets Allowed, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:30 22:00
- Up to 14 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
76% would recommend it to a friend
something out of 1970s disabled like rubbish
Room out of 1970s lack of plugs.
shower & toilet a cupboard. Had to use back door because I couldnt use step at front. Told wheelchairs only. how am I to get in then. lift tiny. Breakfast wait to be seated. A waitress fliting around, had to shout excuse me to be seated. bacon rubber pre cooked. Sea view amazing. I went to check out, no record of me which if there been a fire no one knew I was there. They hadnt booked me in. Couldnt find the booking, I told them the price, said another price. I said thats the price I booked it at. Sure you book here yes. Showed my laterooms booking confirmation on my phone. Wont be going back. I visit Scarborough regularly as I have friends there!!!
Central Hotel with lovely views and excellent Staff
The hotel is in a central location.
It has an old fashioned feel to it, but is spotlessly clean and the staff are extremely helpful and friendly. There is a large choice for breakfast, which was freshly served. I would highly recommend the hotel to anyone.