- Very Good
- 21 guest reviews
"Excellent hotel, staff were very attentive and hard working, made our stay very comfortable...."
"Great view, good staff and great breakfast...."
"We enjoyed our stay there so much we returned two day slater. This was mainly due to the helpful and friendly lady from Budapest on the fron..."
"Very beautiful hotel the view is stunning. Got only one suggestion wifi shld be up to guest room:-). Love to book in this hotel again...."
"Booked this hotel twice in one week, both times betwen 5.00 & 6.00pm before arriving at 7.00pm. Hotel always prepared and details ready for..."
About the hotel
Located directly across from Loch Linnhe, The Caledonian Hotel is situated 2 miles south of Fort William's town centre, known as the "Outdoor capital of Britain". From this spot there are fantastic views of the of the surrounding wooded hills and mountains to admire. While staying at the Hotel you are welcome to dine in our Restaurant choosing from our set-priced Table d'Hôte menu, or simply relax in our comfortable lounge while enjoying the evening's entertainment.
Free Wi-Fi available in the lounge/bar area. You'll receive a warm welcome and friendly service at the Caledonian Hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Wake Up Call Available, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
Useful Info Show/hide
- Between 15:00 and 22:00
- By 10:00 hours
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
76% would recommend it to a friend
The Caledonian Hotel
Excellent hotel, staff were very attentive and hard working, made our stay very comfortable.
The Caledonian Hotel
Hotel was cheap and clean but no food available on arrival (8.30 pm) despite advertised as available till 9.
Was given an excuse that "the freezer was broken" but I think they just could not be bothered so had to drive into Fort William to get food. Room was OK, apparently I was upgraded, not that you could tell but its a cheap hotel so you get what you pay for (mould on the bathroom ceiling etc). Amazingly breakfast the following morning was not affected by the freezer issue.