- 35 guest reviews
"It was a perfect little get away place nice great and nice everything really. Bed, t.v etc.. the list goes on. Would definitely stay again i..."
"The room was lovely and had everything required. Fridge very useful and milk on arrival great. What stood out for us was the amazing food! W..."
"our host ,Daniel was friendly ,informative and attentive to our needs nothing was too much trouble. the breakfast was superb and the dinner..."
"High quality small hotel/motel. The Lodge is a great place to stay. The rooms are large and comfortable and the breakfasts are wonderful wit..."
"Welcoming, friendly with the right mixture of privacy and the casual. Good to stay somewhere in which the staff had real knowledge about the..."
About the hotel
The Estuary Lodge and Restaurant is set in a small welsh village located between Harlech and Porthmadog and is ideal for visiting Portmeirion, the Ffestiniog, Welsh Highland & Heritage Steam Railways also Harlech Castle. The Famous LLechwedd Slate Caverns are within easy reach. The Estuary is also an ideal place to stay when visiting one of the numerous Golf courses in the area.
Whether you prefer hiking in the mountains of Snowdonia or relaxing on the beaches of Harlech the Estuary is a perfect central base for many activities. The Estuary offers 10 en-suite ground floor bedrooms all having refreshment tray, hairdryers, safe, small fridge, flat screen TV/Dvd, Dvd library, parking, centrally heated, disabled facilities (available on request). Also on site is Caffi Bach Bistro and Coffee Shop, which is open to non residents and is fully licensed, serving a range of freshly prepared meals using local produce. **** NEW Fibre Optic Internet Access**** Dogs accepted by prior arrangement only (chargeable)
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Cots available, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Video/DVD Library, CD Player
Useful Info Show/hide
- 15:00 20:00
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
97% would recommend it to a friend
It was a perfect little get away place nice great and nice everything really.
Bed, t.v etc.. the list goes on. Would definitely stay again i...
Food glorious food
The room was lovely and had everything required.
Fridge very useful and milk on arrival great. What stood out for us was the amazing food. W...