- 8 guest reviews
"Southampton can be a little difficult for good value accommodation and my regular place was fully booked. I punted this B&B for a change and..."
"Excellent, clean and well presented accommodation, welcoming host and a fantastic breakfast...."
"Excellent. Very friendly. Most comfortable bed ever. Additional extras in room like bottled water, luxury biscuits appreciated. Great breakf..."
"A lovely B&B on the edge of the New Forest. Easy access from all main routes & on-site parking available. A good clean B&B run by friendly,..."
"What a fantastic place to stay, Jackie was a really laid back landlady, who was very attentive, they are also doggy people, with three beaut..."
About the hotel
Large comfortable family home situated on the edge of the New Forest. All rooms are ensuite with Freeview TV, WiFi access, tea & coffee making facilities and hairdryers. Situated in Ashurst, the Gateway to the New Forest, this bed and breakfast is the ideal location for walking, cycling and wildlife.
It is within easy reach of the M27, and Ashurst (New Forest) Railway Station, on the main line from London to Weymouth. Ashurst has a variety of pubs and restaurants, all within walking distance of The Willows. Cycle hire is available at Lyndhurst and Brockenhurst and access to the New Forest is a short walk away. CHILDREN NOT ACCEPTED Local transport and the New Forest Tour Bus (summer only) enables guests, without a car, to visit the many tourists attractions and villages within the New Forest. Debit Cards Accepted Credit cards accepted with 2. 5% charge (except American Express)
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- 16:30 21:00
- Up to 16 years old
- 30/05/2015 to 28/04/2018 - A 2.5% fee will be charged on all Credit Card payments. No charge for debit card payments. PLEASE NOTE:Latest check in 21.00 The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
A night in the Forest
Southampton can be a little difficult for good value accommodation and my regular place was fully booked.
I punted this B&B for a change and its good value. All was well and local eating place almost opposite. Comfy bed but defective shower (no hot water) left me disappointed, but a superb breakfast cheered me somewhat and I did receive an email informing me the fault had been discovered next day.
Excellent, clean and well presented accommodation, welcoming host and a fantastic breakfast.