- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"Very friendly and helpful owners. Good breakfast . Only negative poor shower in room 2. Would definitely use again..."
About the hotel
Located just 1 mile from the M6 motorway (J. 42), 3 miles south of the Historical City of Carlisle, and 2 miles from the Racecourse, we are in an ideal position for visiting the World Heritage Site of Hadrian's Wall, the Northern Lakes, The Scottish Borders and the Eden Valley. Because of our location we are also ideally positioned for stopping of on route to and from Scotland.
After a good night's sleep, wake up to an award winning breakfast served in our spacious breakfast room/conservatory overlooked by rolling countryside and the northern lake land fells of Blencathra and Skiddaw. In the evening why not relax in our comfortable guest's lounge and enjoy a drink from our well stocked bar. So whether it be business or pleasure make Crossroads House your base, and feel home from home and stay in the only guest house with it's own Roman Well!
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Laundry/Valet Service, Childrens Facilities - Indoor, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Bar, Breakfast to go
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- 16:00 23:00
- Up to 14 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Good overnight stop.
Very friendly and helpful owners.
Good breakfast . Only negative poor shower in room 2. Would definitely use again...