- Very Good
- 18 guest reviews
"Generally very good, let down by dog muck on the drive and lawn. Bed was small...."
"The Crown Inn is set in a lovely village ideal to get away from everything in an ever so quiet place. Very traditional pub with large spacio..."
"Lovely stay. Room in keeping with the character of the pub. Wonderful atmosphere. Warm and friendly, just loved it...."
"Very Friendly hosts. Wonderful food. Great Location. We will be back !..."
About the hotel
the crown inn is set in a beautiful position overlooking the Long Mynd in the shropshire hills, the views from here are breathtaking. we are lose too all walking routes advertised on the shropshire tourism board, from the rear of the pub you can see the gliding station on top of the long mynd. the local area is ideal for walkers, cyclists, gliding enthusiasts and golf.
points of interest are also the stiper stones, onny valley. Local historic towns of church stretton, ludlow, bishops castle,much wenlock, ironbridge (telford) and shrewsbury are all within a 30 minute car rise
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available, Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 16 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
94% would recommend it to a friend
Budget accommodation. Reasonably priced food. A rural country location.
There were a few issues with the room, but they were dealt with.
Not having a shower was a shame - a bath instead. I wouldn't describe it as comfortable accommodation, but it was adequate. Our room was above the bar, so there was quite a bit of general hubbub but this was not overly intrusive. Once the bar closed it was very quiet. The pub does reasonable cheap food and seems to be well patronised, but breakfast was disappointing. There is parking on site, which I don't think was stated on the LateRooms info. They rate themselves as 4 star accommodation, which I think seems over generous, but having said that I don't know the details of how assessments are done. I just know what I have encountered elsewhere. Plenty of walking available in the area, and a sweet little old church just up the road
The Crown Inn
Generally very good, let down by dog muck on the drive and lawn.
Bed was small.