About the hotel
Newgrange hotel in Ireland is a luxurious and enchanting destination in the heart of Navan. Set in one of the most historical and beautiful spots in the country, guests from around the globe are invited to experience the old world charm of luxury hotel accommodation in Ireland. Fused with modern amenities, our award winning 3 star hotel offers a lavish retreat just 25 minutes outside the cosmopolitan city of Dublin.
Our three star deluxe hotel offers 62 en suite bedrooms all spaciously decorated and designed with guest comfort and tranquillity in mind. Newgrange, part of a set of family run hotels in Meath, is not only ideal as a holiday retreat but is also widely used as a meeting and event location due to its reputation as a sophisticated and well run establishment. We hold wedding receptions and civil ceremonies and our one wedding per day policy ensures the bridal party is never left wanting by our skilled and attentive team. With facilities for meetings, banquets and celebrations, we've got everything needed to throw the bash of the year. Corporate companies looking for hotels near Dublin that boast a tranquil and elegant country atmosphere are able to enjoy business meetings and conferences at Newgrange too. Indulge in Irish hospitality and scrumptious fare at the in-house Bridge Brassiere Restaurant, enjoy something light and delectable at Ruxtons Café or grab a drink and unwind at Rowley's Pub. When the mood strikes in colder months, relax in our library lounge by a warm open fire and browse our selection of classics. When staying at this popular spot you'll never be short on entertainment, leisure or historical tales, as there is much to see and do in and around the area. Named after the ancient monument at Newgrange just 15 minutes away, Newgrange hotel boasts the ideal mix of stylish allure and modern magic. Contact us to book a room at a well known, elegant and popular hotel in Ireland, and experience Newgrange today.
- Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Babysitting services, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
0% would recommend it to a friend
Stayed here with my wife and 2 children, we were given a room above a night club that is not soundproof.
It was on Sunday night and the night club was on until 3am with the music so loud, people were outside fighting after the club finished. It's such an awful experience. I also found out that I can't only get hot water from the tap in the night when I was looking for a drinking water. I will never stay in this hotel again even for half of the £92 paid for a night in Navan.
Stayed here for 2 nights.
Arrived at 23:30 from the airport, when arriving there was a wedding with a live band. When I asked I was told it would be continuing for at least another hour, there is no warnings about this including guests making there way to there rooms very late after attending the reception. Rooms are basic, certainly not geared to business users. I have never had a poor breakfast in an Irish hotel but this breakfast is very, very average and some of the restaurant staff need to think about customers pay their wages, some are very surly and take a long time to do anything, for eg I asked could they do my toast properly/a little darker and the same person brought it out virtually untouched and as ten mins had gone since asking I did not have time to wait and when I asked the staff member she had no interest. I think this is a local hotel, I'm realistic you can't turn a really old hotel into a modern establishment but compared to some of the more modern hotels there is no comparison. It needs more accessible plug sockets and USB sockets. Underground car park is not made for large vehicles so you need to negotiate carefully.