This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
With a stay at Laugabjarg, you'll be centrally located in Reykjavik, steps from Laugardalslaug Geothermal Pool and minutes from Laugardalsvollur. This luxury hostel is within close proximity of Laugardalsholl and Reykjavik Park and Zoo.
Make yourself at home in one of the 14 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and microwaves.
Your pillowtop bed comes with Egyptian cotton sheets. Prepare your meals in the shared/communal kitchen. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and hair dryers.
Don't miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including a health club, an outdoor pool, and an indoor pool. Additional amenities at this Colonial hostel include complimentary wireless Internet access, wedding services, and tour/ticket assistance.
Grab a bite from a grocery/convenience store serving guests of Laugabjarg.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and a 24-hour front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.
- 24 Hour Reception, Wedding Licence, Laundry/Valet Service
- Car parking available onsite
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Outdoor Pool
- Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Business Centre
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 8 years old
- You must present a photo ID when checking in. Your credit card is charged at the time you book. Bed type and smoking preferences are not guaranteed.Your reservation is prepaid and is guaranteed for late arrival. The total charge includes all room charges and taxes, as well as fees for access and booking. Any incidental charges such as parking, phone calls, and room service will be handled directly between you and the property. Know Before You Go The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Fees The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out. Fee for full breakfast: ISK 1000 per person (approximately) The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet