- 3 guest reviews
"Pleasant homely guest house, good well equipped rooms, beautifully clean, decor a bit old fashioned, but all in all a nice place to stay...."
"The accommodation was dated I did request lower level room due to being disabled (with late rooms customer services not guest house), but it..."
"+ very nice house decorated with style and elegance. Good sized comfy bedroom. Quiet. Ideal for a good night. Good location. Friendly staff...."
About the hotel
This elegantly designed building is over 100 years old and has spacious rooms with some fine features including original stained glass, original fireplaces, a superb mahogany staircase and award winning gardens. The elegant Edwardian lounge area offers peaceful and comfortable surroundings, to ensure that all of our guests receive perfect tranquility upon entering. In the summer sunlight, the intimately designed dining room sparkles.
Almost as if the stars themselves were burning bright within the room. During occasions such as our Christmas and New Year festivities, the dining room itself glows from the splendour of elegantly arranged moonlight candles. Toward the rear of The Epperstone resides our own private car park. In which all guests are more than welcome to use during their stay. Which can be easily accessed via a quiet road adjacent to The Epperstone. The Victorian styled conservatory, is conveniently arranged to allow our guests to relax in comfort and sheer bliss. With an aquarium filled with vibrantly coloured exotic fish and overlooking the award winning gardens. Both of these features will ensure an even more relaxing time within the victorian themed conservatory.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Cots available, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Wake Up Call Available, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 17 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
67% would recommend it to a friend
Pleasant homely guest house, good well equipped rooms, beautifully clean, decor a bit old fashioned, but all in all a nice place to stay....
The accommodation was dated I did request lower level room due to being disabled (with late rooms customer services not guest house), but it...