This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Independent Hotel is located 200m from Termini Train Station and 5 minutes walk from Piazza della Repubblica and the Baths of Diocletian and offers its guests contemporary designed rooms. Everything, from furniture to ambient lighting, has been specifically designed for The Independent creating an exclusive and modern hotel. Start your day with a rich breakfast buffet served on the roof top terrace, or take a break during the day and enjoy a good bottle of wine from our wine bar enjoying an amazing and breathtaking view of Rome.
The Independent Hotel is located within walking distance to the major monuments and archaeological sites. Rome’s major train, bus, and subway stations are nearby.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Babysitting services, Cots available, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Gymnasium, [Channels] Foreign (European)
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The LateRooms.com rate for The Independent Hotel in Roma is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 6.00(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet