This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Boasting a privileged hillside setting in a Medieval walled enclosure, this rural property is made up of rustic houses set around an ancient fortress in the Andalusian countryside. Come to the Castillo Castellar to spend a relaxing break in an authentic Spanish castle, surrounded by the wonderful scenery of the Alcornocales Nature Park. Feel the history throughout this charming, well-preserved village of typical, whitewashed houses.
The complex's historic setting gives it a peaceful atmosphere in which you can relax. Enjoy walking in the beautiful surrounding countryside. This fantastic location also allows you to easily reach the golden beaches of Sotogrande and try out some of the exciting water sports on offer.
- Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, Babysitting services, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant, Bar
- Golf 18 Hole, Solarium, Mountain Bike Hire, Tennis Courts, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 8 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet