- 9 guest reviews
"The hotel was basic enough and rooms probably need some upgrading, however it was good value for money given it was city centre. The staff w..."
"Although the rooms have been revamped I'm afraid that the outside of this hotel isn't great. It's sign hangs wonkily & it has a few shuttere..."
"Room was clean. Bed was good. TV remote did't work . There was no ceiling light and the lighting provided was insufficient to read by. The s..."
"The hotel is walking distance to all the major sites Dublin has to offer. Perfect for 1 or 2 nights stay. For anything longer would recommen..."
"Room was fine, bit tired but functional and the hotel is in a great location...."
About the hotel
The Stephens Green Travelodge is ideally located in Dublin city centre adjacent to Grafton Street and just around the corner from the tranquillity of St Stephens Green. The hotel's central location, in the heart of Dublin city, ensures it’s only a short walk to all major attractions, shopping, restaurants and bars. Counter Culture restaurant offers a delicious breakfast and brunch menu served daily until 6pm.
• Wireless Internet access available in all Travelodge bedrooms and public areas. • Prices quoted are per room, single, double and twin rooms available. • Bedrooms are spacious; with twin, double and triples, all set with comfy duvets. • Rooms have complimentary tea and coffee making facilities. • Trouser press + irons. • Fast Check in - no need to check out. • Flat screen TV with news and sports channels. • Corporate rates available. • Travelodge Stephens Green is a non smoking hotel. • Adjacent multistory secure car park is available in Q-park Stephens Green with entrances on Mercer Street, Glovers Alley and York Street. Q-Park Stephens Green is open 24 hours a day/ 7 days per week and offers a reduced rate of €17. 50 for 24 hours and a special overnight rate of €10. 00 (5pm – 10am) for our guests. This Dublin Hotel is situated in an excellent location in the heart of Dublin City. On the doorstep of the hotel you will find a vast array of restaurants, pubs and some of the Dublin's top cultural, historical and leisure attractions: : • St Stephens Green Luas Station. • The Gaiety Theatre. • Trinity College. • The Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland (RCSI). • Guinness Store House. • Stephen's Green Shopping Centre. • Grafton street. • Temple Bar.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, Wake Up Call Available, Pets Allowed, Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
78% would recommend it to a friend
Comfortable and Clean
The hotel was basic enough and rooms probably need some upgrading, however it was good value for money given it was city centre.
The staff were great and even went out of their way for me on one occasion. I would recommend if you don't plan on spending too much time in your hotel room.
Don't judge a book/hotel by its cover! Rough outsides hide a good clean hotel
Although the rooms have been revamped I'm afraid that the outside of this hotel isn't great.
It's sign hangs wonkily & it has a few shuttered up ground floor Windows...but don't let that put you off. Great location (5mins to Grafton St shops & 10mins to Temple Bar) and newly decorated rooms mean that this is a good hotel for a weekend/night in Dublin.
Only issue for us was a large window in our room which meant we had a noisy night...despite being 4 floors up. If you are going back to be enjoying the nightlife of Dublin then this might not be an issue for you but if you're a light sleeper/have kids then might be worth taking earplugs