- 20 guest reviews
"Can't wait to stay again..."
"What a fantastic place. From the second we arrived there is so much to see and do. Our 5 year old loved the pool, the brick Pitt and the mov..."
"We stayed in the hotel on the 4th November and went into the park on the 5th. Everything was amazing. I only wish we'd arrived earlier on Fr..."
"We loved our stay here. The staff, hotel and park were fab. Even the weather was Fab. We loved our room and complimentary upgrade which we a..."
"Lovely night at Lego hotel, great fun had by all with lovely child friendly rooms. Only downside was food in bricks restaurant. Hot breakfas..."
About the hotel
Staying overnight at the new LEGOLAND Windsor Resort Hotel is a must for all LEGO fans. From the spectacular dragon-guarded entrance and interactive LEGO features through to the brightly coloured pirate splash pool and themed bedrooms, our hotel will inspire imaginations and create laugh-out loud memories. With dedicated indoor play areas, entertainment and a buffet-style restaurant serving child-friendly meals, it’s the perfect family treat.
The hotel has a variety of themed rooms. All room feature a large double bed for the adults, bunk beds, welcome treasure hunt with LEGO prize, LEGO bricks to build during your stay, 2 high-definition flat panel TV’s, dedicated LEGO TV channel, en-suite with bath and/or shower, Wi-Fi access, hairdryer and tea and coffee making facilities.
After an exciting day in the park, why not take the kids to the Bricks Family Restaurant and relax as your children enjoy a bit of organised LEGO chaos with colourful characters, great family food and staff who fully understand high spirits.
With its discrete LEGO touches and exclusive lounge and bar, it’s for those guests who love a more adult take on LEGO. Not that this means losing the excitement – it’s still there in block-loads! The conference suite has its own kitchen plus a small staffed business centre so perfect for playful workaholics.
Conveniently located just 20 minutes from Heathrow by car and less than 30 minutes from central London via train, the LEGOLAND Hotel sits at the heart of the M4, M3, M25 motorway hub. Windsor Castle is only 3. 2 miles away from the hotel. Parking is available to all guest and is free of charge.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Childrens Facilities - Indoor, Childrens Facilities - Outdoor, Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Car Parking Available Offsite, Park and Ride
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- By 10:00 hours
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Can't wait to stay again
What a fantastic place.
From the second we arrived there is so much to see and do. Our 5 year old loved the pool, the brick Pitt and the movie theatre. The evening entertainment was so much fun and the food was family friendly but with grown up options. Love the Lego shaped chips.
Definitely recommend to families.