- 1 guest reviews
"Really enjoyed our 2 night stay, the room was excellent and the food and service was really good..."
About the hotel
The Greyhound Inn is a traditional country Inn situated in the pretty Village of Hackforth at the foot of Wensleydale. Easy access to both the Dales, Moors and local historic Towns, Richmond, Bedale, Leyburn and Ripon. The Inn offers a warm welcome and a comfortable relaxed atmosphere with good food and hand pulled beers to enjoy outside in the courtyard and garden or in the bar around a log fire.
We have 4 well appointed en-suite rooms offering all the comforts of home.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Wake Up Call Available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- 16:00 23:00
- Up to 8 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Really enjoyed our 2 night stay, the room was excellent and the food and service was really good...