- 5 guest reviews
"Great hotel, great food,great alcohol,great staff, great room ( 11 ) and great views!..."
"Lovely hotel located in beautiful surroundings.Staff were friendly and helpful whilst the food was fantastic. We had a great stay and wouldn..."
"Very welcoming and friendly staff, comfortable room, great food and wonderful views in all directions what more could one want - oh yes and..."
"This is a very good hotel, beautifully situated. Our room was very good, quite large and had a very modern en-suite en suites. It also had g..."
"The only thing that would have been of benefit would have been a hairdryer in the room, especially as the weather was less than clement. How..."
About the hotel
The Aysgarth Falls Hotel is situated in the beautiful Yorkshire Dales National Park and set in five acres of grounds that sit above the famous Aysgarth Falls in the heart of Wensleydale. The hotel itself dates back to the mid eighteenth century with the pub section older still. The hotel has just reopened after undergoing an extensive refurbishment and now offers a pub, a variety of dining areas, 11 en suite rooms and outdoor terracing looking out over the pond and the hills beyond.
Our aim is simple. To provide great beer, good food and company along with lovely, clean and comfy rooms, that’s what we’re about. But more than that, you’ll be made to feel welcome from the moment you arrive… we like people and we think it shows! The Aysgarth Falls Hotel is ideally placed for staying whilst exploring the Yorkshire Dales, and with Aysgarth Falls at the bottom of our land, you couldn’t be closer to one of the most stunning sights in the country.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Interconnecting rooms available, Childrens Facilities - Outdoor
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Mountain Bike Hire, Fishing, Video/DVD Library, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 22:00
- Up to 14 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Great hotel, great food,great alcohol,great staff, great room ( 11 ) and great views!...
Lovely hotel located in beautiful surroundings.Staff were friendly and helpful whilst the food was fantastic.
We had a great stay and wouldn...