- 3 guest reviews
"Stayed here before will stay here again..."
About the hotel
Skyways Hotel is located in a quiet area of Slough close to Heathrow airport. We offer a spacious hotel to cater for the needs of families, travelers and businesses alike. Close by you can find fantastic tourist attractions such as Windsor Castle, Thorpe park and Legoland.
Slough Railway station is down the road and has a regular train service into Central London to go and see even more sites. We aim to provide a hotel service that is happy to cater to your individual needs. Along with all of this, we are also provide a fantastic taxi service which can be booked from reception.
- 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Currency Exchange, Interconnecting rooms available, Ground floor bedrooms, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Beauty Salon/Manicure, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
Useful Info Show/hide
- 13:00 14:00
- Up to 13 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
67% would recommend it to a friend
One of the worst hotels I have stayed in and there were so many faults with this hotel from the condition of the room to the hygiene of the room that I would be hear all day writing my comments of how unhappy I am with the hotel.
If laterooms had told me the hotel had so many bad reviews then I would have slept in my car and I wish I had but I did not check in till 3am in the morning and they wanted me out for 11am even though they charged me full price and even though I paid cash laterooms gave them my debit card details and the hotel tried to take money from my account but RBS stopped them. I will never stay in the hotel again.