- Very Good
- 12 guest reviews
"Thoughtful and friendly staff, an excellent room. A lovely place to stay all round. I'd gladly come again next time...."
"Very clean and spacious room, nice deco and had everything we needed...."
"We (daughter, 20 and self) were shooting at an archery tournament at Lillieshall and needed straightforward accommodation close to hand. We..."
"Very friendly and caring...."
"Very comfortable bed..."
About the hotel
Norwood House is a beautiful, stylish and sophisticated ambience Hotel. All rooms are modern, tastefully appointed with full en-suite bathrooms, Colour LCD digital TVs, tea/coffee facilities and free WiFi for all guests. We are located off the A41, Norwood House is in a countryside location within minutes of the town of Newport and comfortable access to the Midlands motorway network.
The nearest private hotel to the Lilleshall National Sports Centre, Norwood House is also ideally positioned for those visiting Harper Adams Agricultural College, Weston Park, Cosford Aerospace Museum, Hawkstone Park Follies and many other places of historic interest, including the famous Ironbridge Gorge.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Smoking allowed in public areas, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Wake Up Call Available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Breakfast to go
- Video/DVD Library, CD Player
Useful Info Show/hide
- 16:00 21:00
- Up to 16 years old
- 01/07/2016 to 31/12/2016 - The Restaurant is currently closed. It will re-open in Autumn16. Rooms are currently only available on a Self Check-in & Room Only Basis. Please contact prior to booking to discuss Breakfast Options The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
Norwood House Hotel
Thoughtful and friendly staff, an excellent room.
A lovely place to stay all round. I'd gladly come again next time.
The accommodation was appalling.
On our arrival, we were greeted and shown to our room and told that the stains in the bathroom were due to a rendering issue outside. The sink was cracked, there were cobwebs in the bathroom and a light bulb missing. One of the mattresses needed replacing- very uncomfortable. When we arrived back from our night out, we had difficulty getting in. It was raining heavily and dripping on my bed. The room was in need of decorating and the bedding was of cheap quality.