- Very Good
- 19 guest reviews
"The room was great. The spa is a let down, lots of paint peeling off the walls. Jacuzzi wasn't hot, pool was cold. the floors were grubby. w..."
"We found the hotel very pleasant but the bar and restaurant is lacking any kind of atmosphere. Everywhere is very quiet and you tend to be s..."
"It is always a pleasure to come back to the Crabwall Manor. We came for a night and were happy that we had to extend to three...."
"This is a comfortable and stylish hotel. Our room was spacious with nice armchairs and a modern well appointed en suite. The large swimming..."
"Wow is all I can say. I arrived and my expectations were met immediately on arrival. The reception staff are very helpful and friendly. On a..."
About the hotel
Recently refurbished with a multi-million pound investment, Crabewell Manor Hotel & Spa is a glorious historic manor house from 1660 bought back to its former glory. Ideally located on the outskirts of the city centre, it is the perfect base to explore Chester and the surrounding areas whilst also providing a haven in which to relax – whatever the reason for your stay. With 48 characteristic rooms to choose from, including a selection of individually decorated suites you can rely on a little taste of luxury at Crabwall Manor Hotel and Spa.
Rooms offer free wi-fi and flat screen TV’s. Free parking is also available, Breakfast can be booked directly with the hotel. The newly refurbished onsite spa and leisure club boasts 5 treatment rooms, steam room, massage showers, aerobics studio, fully equipped gymnasium and an 18 metre heated swimming pool – all of which can be enjoyed by guests at your leisure. Dining in the ‘Earl of Chester’ Restaurant and our bar also offers an outdoor terrace to enjoy lunch or afternoon tea with views over the landscaped gardens. Or for those of you wanting to make the most of our new bedrooms, 24hr room service is available. Crabwall Manor is also great for the business guest with 5 meeting and conference rooms that can cater for up to 100 delegates. Chester Rail Link is only 3 miles away, and the hotel is easily accessible from the M56 motorway.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi, [Channels] News
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 17 years old
- 08/06/2016 to 27/06/2025 - Charge for any extra beds - £20 per bed per night. Cot charge - £5 per cot per night. Please note that events such as weddings are held at the hotel. Certain areas may not be accessible to guests. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
89% would recommend it to a friend
Crabwall Manor Hotel & Spa
The room was great.
The spa is a let down, lots of paint peeling off the walls. Jacuzzi wasn't hot, pool was cold. the floors were grubby. w...
The hotel is very nice but it just misses any kind of atmosphere and at times
We found the hotel very pleasant but the bar and restaurant is lacking any kind of atmosphere.
Everywhere is very quiet and you tend to be s...