- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"Paid £49 for B&B which was about right. Nice welcome , friendly staff, ample parking and very clean , albeit small, room. It's nothing speci..."
About the hotel
In the centre of the picturesque town of Usk in Monmouthshire, The Crosskeys Inn offers a traditional pub and a pleasant patio with tables and chairs. All rooms feature flat-screen Freeview TVs and free Wi-Fi. Full English breakfast is served every morning.
Guests can enjoy fresh home cooked food in the lounge bar with an open fireplace. The pub offers a large selection of fine ales, beers, lager, spirits and wine. Each room at The Crosskeys comes with tea and coffee making facilities. There is also a work desk and a modern bathroom with luxury towels. All rooms are kept in character with the building. Usk has excellent links to all major motorways in South Wales. Cardiff is a 30-minute drive away and London is just over 2 hours’ drive. A large private car park is located behind the premises.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- 12:00 22:00
- Up to 15 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Good value , great breakfast
Paid £49 for B&B which was about right.
Nice welcome , friendly staff, ample parking and very clean , albeit small, room. It's nothing special but just right for one or two nights. Didn't have evening meal (stops serving at 8) but the breakfast was excellent. Usk was pretty quiet , as you'd expect for a Tuesday night. But it was nice enough and there are a couple of eating places and pubs.