This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Blue Pacific Swansea is just 1 hr 40 min from Sydney. Surrounded by water, we have 9 Miles of Beach at Blacksmiths on one side, & beautiful Lake Macquarie, the largest lake in the Southern Hemisphere on the other. The area is blessed by an abundance of natural wonders and local attractions.
The waterways are magnificent, including the Swansea Channel, Lake Macquarie, or the choice of several beaches close by, with good surf, fishing spots, walking & cycling tracks, & loads of public access. Go for an exhilarating jet boat ride, sail a yacht, hire or bring your motor boat, learn to kite surf, or get a surfing lesson. Or stay dry & explore the endless options for sightseeing, cycling, horse riding & more. Blue Pacific Swansea offers 27 rooms, large in-ground pool, fully licensed restaurant, bar/lounge area, & BBQ area set amongst the palms & ferns. All of our rooms include Foxtel, bar fridge, tea/coffee making facilities & air conditioning. Free wifi is also available to guests.
- Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Smoking allowed in public areas, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- Outdoor Pool, Massage, Fishing, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Music
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 17 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet