- Very Good
- 5 guest reviews
"Nice hotel tucked just off the M4. Rooms are large and clean and staff very helpful. Would recommend...."
"Fab place a hidden gem! I don't want to big it up too much, for the fear of not being able to book it in the future! But I would highly reco..."
"Just the tonic after busy day on the road. Evening meal excellent. Breakfast perfect I will definitely be staying here again on my next busi..."
"Excellent venue but do not use the post code to navigate via sat nav on your car, as you may be directed via very bad small country roads wi..."
"I thought the accommodation and surroundings were absolutely beautiful. Everything was very clean and tidy and the staff extremely friendly..."
About the hotel
The magic of St Mary’s is in its unique combination of buildings which still retain their Old World charm. Situated in 150 acres of parkland and nestled in the Vale of Glamorgan, the clubhouse was originally a stone coach house. The16th century farmhouse with its thick stonewalls and beamed ceilings blends into a sophisticated extension and beautiful courtyard.
The 24 ensuite bedroom luxury hotel has modern furnishings and fittings, free Wifi throughout & ample free parking. There are 2 dining areas: La Casa de Ferranti that overlooks the golf course and Rafters Restaurant; its name originating from the oak rafters that can be seen throughout the restaurant. There are two bars, a ‘spike’ bar and a lounge bar. In addition we have a conference suite, an 18-hole championship golf course, a 12-hole Kingfisher golf course, chipping and putting greens, changing rooms and a golf shop. St Mary’s Hotel provides a relaxed and informal atmosphere, an ideal surrounding for business or a relaxing break.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Golf 9 Hole, Golf 18 Hole
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Nice hotel tucked just off the M4.
Rooms are large and clean and staff very helpful. Would recommend....
Hidden gem, all you would expect of a country golf club. I'll be back.
Fab place a hidden gem.
I don't want to big it up too much, for the fear of not being able to book it in the future. But I would highly reco...