- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"Great place, Pornichet was a lovely surprise. Huge beach...."
About the hotel
Front, just ahead, there is the ocean. A boulevard to cross. Swimmers, boaters, businessmen, accustomed, the uniform here, it's not the dress, it is envy.
Envy creates envy. And at night, you begin to dream that tomorrow we will go in the water or while on the water . . . The hotel is above the restaurant below, it is more convenient than upside down. The color is announced: it will be madness. Not to worry, just because it's allowed.
- Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Safety Deposit Box, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Childrens Facilities - Indoor, Pets Allowed, Doctor on call, Ground floor bedrooms, Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium, Jacuzzi, Mountain Bike Hire, [Channels] News
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 10 years old
- The LateRooms.com rate for Le Regent & spa in Pornichet is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 1.00(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
One night stay in Pornichet
Great place, Pornichet was a lovely surprise.