- Very Good
- 10 guest reviews
"The hotel is well situated with very helpful and friendly staff. I would stay there again as it was good value...."
"What a lovely stay and perfect...."
"Very dated hotel, very basic. Staff made up for the hotel itself...."
"From the photo the hotel looked quiet small but on arrival it was bigger than images. The reception was a little tired and dated but enterin..."
"Friendly hotel in good location. Excellent views, enjoyable breakfast...."
About the hotel
The Manor Hotel is a family run hotel and is in a enviable position situated on Exmouth's historic Regency Beacon. The Manor Hotel is just a few houses away from the former residence of Lady Nelson and Lady Byron. It was one of the first properties to be built on The Beacon and is in fact Exmouth's oldest hostelry dating back to the 1790's and was once visited by the composer Franz Liszt in 1840.
Just a short stroll to both the beach and the town with stunning sea views across the Exmouth bay. With the views, the history and calm location it is possible to forget how close the hotel is to the town which is bustling for shopping and accessible for the ease of walking to the seafront. The walk from the Marina to Orcombe Point is level with wonderful views towards Dawlish and Torbay. The hotel is open all year round with all the front facing bedrooms have glorious sea views or Estuary views offering tradition family hospitality with wonderful fresh home cooked food. Suitable for just a holiday, break, working away, conference or wedding.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available, Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
The hotel is well situated with very helpful and friendly staff.
I would stay there again as it was good value....
What a lovely stay and perfect....