- Very Good
- 30 guest reviews
"A contemporary hotel with a real 1930's classic feel.. Beautifully and tastefully fitted out, superb room and excellent service from properl..."
"Hotel has a quality feel, staff were very attentive. Location is very central and if you arrive early enough you may be able to park for fre..."
"Beautiful hotel in the centre of Newcastle, yet quiet and secluded. Wonderful location within walking distance of all the historical sites a..."
"We had a lovely overnight stay for Christmas shopping. great for parking lovely breakfast comfy and warm room..."
"Very impressive hotel beautifully decorated throughout. Relaxing atmosphere and staff very attentive. All in all we had an enjoyable stay...."
About the hotel
The Landmark Vermont Hotel is proudly positioned in the heart of the City next to The Castle Keep and opposite the historic Moot Hall. The Vermont Hotel boasts an enviable city centre postcode; conveniently located just two minutes from Newcastle's Central Station, not to mention the many shops, bars and attractions of Newcastle town centre. Promising the perfect balance of old character and contemporary elegance, The Vermont Hotel Newcastle combines its proud 1930’s grandeur with modern 4 Star luxury.
A stay in any one of its 101 sophisticated bedrooms will leave you in no doubt as to why it is so well known. Finished in soft relaxing colours, with facilities to allow you to sit back and relax in a comfortable arm chair, enjoy a drink from your personal bar or work at your dedicated work desk with high speed Wi Fi internet access. Free internet access is now available throughout The Vermont. Catch up on a little bit of work, check your emails or surf the internet to find your perfect day out near The Vermont. The impressive venue, with our fresh, vibrant and personal approach to hospitality is what will ensure an enjoyable, refreshing and unforgettable experience by you, our guest. Please Note: The Vermont Hotel & Apartments do not accept same sex parties over 6 guests.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite, Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Sauna, Solarium, Video/DVD Library, CD Player, CD Library, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
90% would recommend it to a friend
Excellent Classic Hotel
A contemporary hotel with a real 1930's classic feel..
Beautifully and tastefully fitted out, superb room and excellent service from properl...
High quality central hotel
Hotel has a quality feel, staff were very attentive.
Location is very central and if you arrive early enough you may be able to park for fre...