This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
In the picturesque Auvergne region, the hotel Le Panoramic boasts spectacular views over the beautifully preserved surrounding countryside. Rooms are equipped with modern en suite facilities, and present smart and functional living spaces fitted with all of the necessary amenities. For your entertainment, the Logis Le Panoramic offers a fully equipped fitness room, a tennis court and you can even rent the hotel’s boat.
The on-site restaurant serves traditional French fare and in the summertime, you can enjoy your meals on the lovely terrace while admiring sweeping views overlooking the surrounding countryside.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Cots available, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Childrens Facilities - Outdoor, Pets Allowed, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Outdoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Solarium, Jacuzzi, Tennis Courts, Table Tennis, Snooker/Billiards, Fishing, Sailing
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- 16:30 22:00
- Up to 2 years old
- The LateRooms.com rate for Hotel le Panoramic in Anglards de Saint Flour is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 0.90(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet