- Very Good
- 4 guest reviews
"Excellent customer service on arrival. Room was good quality and shower was great...."
"I was travelling to London alone and a little nervous but as soon as I arrived at La Suite West I felt very comfortable. The decor is very s..."
"Fabulous location, the staff where excellent. The room was small but had everything you needed.we found the bed to be far too hard and the p..."
"Lovely, minimalist designed hotel. Great staff, very helpful. Very comfortable room. Would gladly stay there again..."
About the hotel
Located on a quiet street on the edge of magnificent Hyde Park and close to the West End, Nottinghill and Paddington for the Heathrow Express Connection, La Suite West is the latest minimalist boutique hotel in the heart of London. We are conveniently a two-minute walk to the Central Line at Queensway Station and Baywswater tube station for the District and Circle Line. Here at La Suite West-Hyde Park, the aesthetic takes the shape of a stark temple of black and white, where clean lines meet sharp angles and sculptural forms.
A corridor of inky-black marble floors leads guests up to an unusually long white marble reception desk. Our stylish rooms come with an en suite marble bathroom, free Wi-Fi, 32-inch flat-screen TV and blackout curtains are featured in each room, and some feature a four-poster bed. Our vegan restaurant "RAW" offers a tastefully designed, contemporary health-focused option. From chic alcohol free "mocktails" to a meat-free restaurant with a capacity of 50 seats ,"RAW" is the new alternative lifestyle choice open to hotel guests and the public alike for all day dining. Breakfast is not to be missed with a more traditional offering and a combination of hassle- free choices. Full English is served with turkey bacon, a choice of beef or chicken sausage, and organic eggs prepared to your liking. Our a la carte menu offers a choice of healthy options for a lighter start. At the hotel, you can work out at the well-equipped gym or conduct business functions at our meeting room. We also offer free Wi-Fi in public areas, two accessible rooms and off-site parking at cost.
La Suite West-Hyde Park is near vibrant Queensway with its shopping, colourful cafés and traditional English pubs. Hyde Park is a leisurely two-minute walk away. Shopping in nearby Oxford Street and Knightsbridge is within easy reach, and Notting Hill is a 10-minute walk from the building.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Interconnecting rooms available, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Car Parking Available Offsite, Valet Parking
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Excellent customer service on arrival.
Room was good quality and shower was great....
Great location, pleasant room and attentive staff
I was travelling to London alone and a little nervous but as soon as I arrived at La Suite West I felt very comfortable.
The decor is very s...