- Very Good
- 4 guest reviews
"The Hotel rooms are being in the process of being refurbished. Ours had been done and was really very good with an tremendous shower. The br..."
"Very nice Hotel just outside the town. Very clean and good value for money. Would recommend...."
"Room up with the gods. Glorious views. Toilet not working. 'Fixed' used once and same problem...."
"A beautiful country house expertly refurbished. Capable and efficient staff. Gorgeous food and quality wine, all combining to make a truly p..."
About the hotel
When you choose Wrea Head you will find a perfect retreat - a country house with character and charm, which has been lovingly complemented finest fabrics, antiques and art collection. Built in 1881, this elegant Scarborough Hotel is set in acres of private grounds in the village of Scalby on the edge of the North Yorkshire Moors National Park. On arrival, a tantalising glimpse of honeyed stone, from which this country mansion is built, can be seen from the long winding drive - but this adorable country house hotel only reveals its full grandeur once the last corner has been turned.
Wrea Head Hall is set in a truly breathtaking setting and offers uninterrupted views across the Yorkshire countryside.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Radio
- [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
Getting there but issues with staff
The Hotel rooms are being in the process of being refurbished.
Ours had been done and was really very good with an tremendous shower. The br...
Wrea Head Hotel Scarborough.
Very nice Hotel just outside the town.
Very clean and good value for money. Would recommend....