This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Hotel Aragon ****, located in the old city centre of Bruges, is just a stone's throw away from the Market Square. Finish your day in style in one of the 42 rooms, entirely renovated in 2016 and furnished with all of the modern comforts. The breakfast buffet, as lavish as the Flemish hospitality, is served in a spacious room.
And, for your enjoyment and convenience, there is a lounge, which serves as a bar in the evening. A private parking area is also available. Our apartment hotel Aragon House boasts eight luxurious holiday flats up to six guests. The ideal combination of privacy, comfort and daily hotel service for a short or a longer stay in Bruges.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Interconnecting rooms available, Doctor on call, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 3 years old
- The LateRooms.com rate for Aragon Hotel in Bruges is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 2.12(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet